- Monica Vides, Nelson’s mother. She feed him, nothing can compete with food. End of the story.
- Nelson’s uncle Beto Vides and his team at Built by Buffalo, for their advise and patience.
- Leon Friederichs, for having ever proposed to Nelson the bare idea of a remote bike trip.
- Bikershop Czarnowiejska, Kraków: They always kept Nelson’s bike ready for anything he needed, trips in mind.
- Rajska staff, at the WBP w Krakowie: They kept Nelson alive and happy on his time in Kraków. While working there, he also learnt some WordPress managing.
- SalsaSabrosa teachers: they will keep Nelson dancing through the summer with their trainings.
How not to do this. Some cyclist friends:
- http://lucagerber.info/ Once you’re a cyclist yourself, your view on other cyclists change as well. Nelson took this guy from the street. He is still in love with his travelling ideas.
- http://www.abeecyclette.com/ Nelson had the pleasure to host these guys, to even force them to stay an extra day to join a barbecue.
Contact us here, we will love to know your thoughts.